Grades 8-12, Enrollment Cap 14
*Entrance into the Conservatory program is by audition only.
*Students who audition for Conservatory must perform two contrasting
Scheduled Auditions for Conservatory are September 5th
Registration Closes September 7th
Classes Begin September 10th
For more information or to schedule an audition, contact Education Department at 304.645.3838 ext. 111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need-based scholarships are available for all classes. Call 304.645.3838 ext. 111 for more information.
· Public speaking
· Adaptability and flexibility
· Ability to work independently
· Time management skills
· A strong sense of self
· Artistic perception
· Physical and vocal awareness
· Exploration of language throughout history
· Creative expression
· Cultural context and historical relevance of theatre